Part #2) Docker Images
Generally you want to build you own images, and maintain a docker-hub code base to support your projects. I’m not going to get into the details for how I maintain my stack, but here’s what it includes – NGINX, MariaDB, PHP-FPM (w/ wordpress), Mailhog (for development), WP-CLI, and Opcache (for production). You can check out my hub images here —
- Docker Hub :: jnollette – https://hub.docker.com/r/jnollette/
- Github :: Docker-wordpress_development_cli
- Github :: Docker-wordpress_production_cli
- Github :: Docker-wordpress_development
- Github :: Docker-wordpress_production
The Docker-wordpress_development_cli is the most complex, and in most active development. It’s the one I use the most (my daily driver). I will do my best to start tagging and versioning, and documenting in the github wiki the changes, but I’m not sure when those documentations will happen, so it’s best to fork it, and build your own images.