Jacob Nollette :: Full Stack Developer
Jacob Nollette (no-let) is a creative developer with full stack enthusiasm. Strengths span from developing front-end responsiveness, back-end applications, and administering Linux server. Excels with WordPress, optimizing front-end developments, providing SEO, and integrating social media support.
- Develops WordPress
- Search engine optimization
- Social media integrations
- Project management
- Agile story writing
- Version control (GIT)
- Linux server automation
- Has worked as a WordPress developer, with additional use of PHP for other application to supplement.
- LEMP (NGINX) and/or LAMP (Apache) hosting on Ubuntu or Debian.
- Docker containerization
- Capastrano continuous integration
- Has built WordPress themes from scratch
- Has built dynamic multi layered client questionnaire
- Provided ecommerce application support and payment gateway integration
- SEO support
- Continuous integration
- Migrated NSE’s existing static HTML based workflow to WordPress.
- Custom surgical photo gallery ingest software was created and evolved over many iterations.
- Migration of existing Blogger blog, to the WordPress platform at a new domain, including 301 redirects, and Blogger integrations. Old posts were linked to the new domain.
- The MT main (WWW) site was hosted on a Shopatron e-commerce platform, so global site elements (Nav) and styles were synchronized down to Blog with Cron.
- Work was mainly based around WordPress developments and front-end support.
- Added new style and designs to Ruby on Rails apps, along side full stack Rails developers.
- Provided “user ability” testing and reports toward scope analysis as to guide full stack developers in creating tests for larger rails apps.
Some coursework toward Bachelor of Fine Arts: Interactive Media
Minneapolis College of Art and Design
Programming Languages and Proficiencies